Lurking in 
 
 the Dark
THE REBIRTH OF A FALLEN SOLDIER

Thursday, December 2, 2010


THE REBIRTH OF A FALLEN SOLDIER

Seemingly in thoughts of thoughts; they gathered
They took a form of awareness in a body
They manifested as a piece of which has rendered
As a soul like rewinded feathers of Kadaki
A creature which burns itself of sweets and spices
And dies with a sharp cry and gives birth to itself
The fallen Corbenik now entices,
The sky of now the Third Heaven's Left
Bursts and sends down and hands my being
To the soil of Mardias and of Peniphels
I was awaken by the songs of Redchests' singing
Along the banks of her orifice, Nolamaia Benethreli
There naked; maidens bathing found me
They took their time for themselves to see
A young battle-fallen like man, that was me


So what do you think?>> 0 Dig It

12/02/2010 02:10:00 PM
Atrocities

`THE REBIRTH


Silhouette

"I am the shadow, born of Thanatos
My name is fretful, my name is Dark
Now I come back to trigger a "spark"
Soon enough everything will be led back to Nyx."

I'm a poet.
There's nothing more.
I'm just a silhouette.
Closed are my doors.
I'm in agony.
I won't fade away.
Life on earth is tyranny.
Yet hardly a word I can say.

Musician, Poet, Lover, Artist

See me in your nightmares

links









Chronicles

December 2010


Crypts





Culpabilities

lover -
Celmea
mentor -

fraternity -

school -

tagboard horde - Cbox
host - Blogger
image horde - Photobucket
designer - Jmar

Powered By Blogger