Lurking in 
 
 the Dark
COITUS WITH POETRY

Friday, December 3, 2010


COITUS WITH POETRY

They are written like movies
To constantly go on with it
To reckon the secrets
You do not even care about
Move your mind,
Initiate change
It only takes a minute
Of your precious time
Go live with it for a moment
Emphaty doesn't harm
That might even help
Be part of the poem
Create a world with it
A little imagination is harmless


So what do you think?>> 0 Dig It

12/03/2010 10:50:00 PM
Atrocities

`THE REBIRTH OF A FALLEN SOLDIER
`THE REBIRTH


Silhouette

"I am the shadow, born of Thanatos
My name is fretful, my name is Dark
Now I come back to trigger a "spark"
Soon enough everything will be led back to Nyx."

I'm a poet.
There's nothing more.
I'm just a silhouette.
Closed are my doors.
I'm in agony.
I won't fade away.
Life on earth is tyranny.
Yet hardly a word I can say.

Musician, Poet, Lover, Artist

See me in your nightmares

links









Chronicles

December 2010


Crypts





Culpabilities

lover -
Celmea
mentor -

fraternity -

school -

tagboard horde - Cbox
host - Blogger
image horde - Photobucket
designer - Jmar

Powered By Blogger