Lurking in 
 
 the Dark
THE WEDDING OF GAIA AND LUNA

Friday, December 3, 2010


THE WEDDING OF GAIA AND LUNA

She wears the corset of the moon,
With a priceless smile of June
She lifts her delight away from shrouds
And rests her dreams above the clouds
There by the snare of fate, her brows
Arched like bridges of profound rainbows
Her ample breasts tucked in Hermes' dress,
She spilled her coffee, now to clean a mess
There after tackled my heart in openness,
By then I fell awefully motionless
With my heart racing to pitch,
To a height or depth I grasp yet couldn't reach
With a breath taken from the grace of Aries,
She runs in the arms of Polaris
With a stellar glow in her face,
I catch up with her undiscernable pace
At the drop of moonlight beyond grasp,
Its beauty cried out at last
Standing still we stare each others' eyes,
We wept in joy, hearing the clock counting nights
There we paused in each other's arms,
Sealed it with a kiss, savored our charms


So what do you think?>> 0 Dig It

12/03/2010 11:33:00 PM
Atrocities

`COITUS WITH POETRY
`THE REBIRTH OF A FALLEN SOLDIER
`THE REBIRTH


Silhouette

"I am the shadow, born of Thanatos
My name is fretful, my name is Dark
Now I come back to trigger a "spark"
Soon enough everything will be led back to Nyx."

I'm a poet.
There's nothing more.
I'm just a silhouette.
Closed are my doors.
I'm in agony.
I won't fade away.
Life on earth is tyranny.
Yet hardly a word I can say.

Musician, Poet, Lover, Artist

See me in your nightmares

links









Chronicles

December 2010


Crypts





Culpabilities

lover -
Celmea
mentor -

fraternity -

school -

tagboard horde - Cbox
host - Blogger
image horde - Photobucket
designer - Jmar

Powered By Blogger