Lurking in 
 
 the Dark
A LITTLE TALE OF "GREAT PLEASING PERFECT FISH?"

Friday, December 3, 2010


A LITTLE TALE OF "GREAT PLEASING PERFECT FISH?"

I see people of innocence fall...
Accused and done wrong with, by a pack of hell bred whose motives are vague;
what do they want to prove?
That they are of no blemish?
And better than everybody else around?
I see them run off to hide from judgment at the day where the dead are judged...
What account do you have to offer?
A fox does not differ from a thousand fox...
They lie about others and lie about themselves...
And so they deceive themselves out of their notice.
Now only to a promise I cling on...
You are to put me away from and shame my oppressors...
And so I will believe...
May You just melt their hearts into repentance?
Ain't this my culture,
Nor my territory, but of the other side
So you'd just have me kept my head down?
I cannot just keep it staying this way...
Lives have been put to prison for immature reasons...
What is mature then?
Is it not realizing your immaturity so you may grow?
I know your games, and your game is called "hurting."
What joy do you find in being a liar?
Who we come to meet all day with a mask?
Now can you tell?
I'm not of worth, yes, to call for a reflection
But have you done such a thing and found yourselves perfect?
What do you want to prove to yourselves?
Better? Best? Hero? Or a plain hypocrite?
You ain't being true to yourself...
You're actually lying to others and to yourself...
What lie do you have for the generations to come?
O great pleasing perfect fish?
How can you sleep knowing you have swallowed such defenseless ones?
O great pleasing perfect fish...
Great are your woes...
Great are your credits...


So what do you think?>> 0 Dig It

12/03/2010 11:48:00 PM
Atrocities

`THE WEDDING OF GAIA AND LUNA
`COITUS WITH POETRY
`THE REBIRTH OF A FALLEN SOLDIER
`THE REBIRTH


Silhouette

"I am the shadow, born of Thanatos
My name is fretful, my name is Dark
Now I come back to trigger a "spark"
Soon enough everything will be led back to Nyx."

I'm a poet.
There's nothing more.
I'm just a silhouette.
Closed are my doors.
I'm in agony.
I won't fade away.
Life on earth is tyranny.
Yet hardly a word I can say.

Musician, Poet, Lover, Artist

See me in your nightmares

links









Chronicles

December 2010


Crypts





Culpabilities

lover -
Celmea
mentor -

fraternity -

school -

tagboard horde - Cbox
host - Blogger
image horde - Photobucket
designer - Jmar

Powered By Blogger